7. In the chart, right-click the Series “# Footballers” Data Labels and then, on the short-cut menu, click Format Data Labels.
8. In the Format Data Labels pane, under Label Options selected, set the Label Position to Inside End.
9. Next, in the chart, select the Series 2 Data Labels and then set the Label Position to Inside Base.
10. Then, under Label Contains, check the Category Name option and uncheck the Value and Show Leader Lines options.
11. Next, while the labels are still selected, click on Text Options, and then click on the Textbox icon.
12. Uncheck the Wrap text in shape option and set all the Margins to zero.
13. Repeat steps 11-12 for the Series “# Footballers” Data Labels and the chart should look like this: