20. Select the chart and then, on the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, select the Series “State” data series form the dropdown list.
21. Next, on the Chart Design tab, in the Chart Layouts group, click on the Add Chart Element icon and select the Data Labels > Center option.
22. Next, right-click the Series “State” Data Labels and then, on the shortcut menu, click Format Data Labels.
23. In the Format Data Labels pane, with Label Options selected, click on the Values From Cells Select Range button. In the Select Data Label Range refer to cells B6:B55. Press the Ok button to close the Data Label Range dialog box.
24. Uncheck the Y Value and Show Leader Lines options. The chart should look like this: