12. Lets do some formatting. Change the worksheet font to Trebuchet MS and its size to 9.
13. Change the day of week headers to Mo, Tu, etc. from Monday, Tuesday, etc.
14. Split the time of day labels into 3 columns so that you have control over spacing and alignment of the labels. Add labels to indicate morning, noon and midnight.
15. On the worksheet, select columns F to L. Right-click over the selected range and then, on the shortcut menu, click Column Width and set it to 2.27.
16. On the worksheet, select rows 5 to 31. Right-click over the selected range and then, on the shortcut menu, click Row Height and set it to 15.
17. Similarly, set Column Width of column I to 0.21 and Row Height of row 30 to 7.1. The worksheet should look like this: