The chart can be easily transformed into a Barcode Plot as follows:
1. Draw a short vertical line—say 0.3 in height—anywhere on the worksheet using the Shapes in the Illustration Group under the Insert Tab.
2. Copy the newly created shape to the clipboard by pressing Ctrl + C.
3. In the chart area, select the Series “y” data series and paste the shape by pressing Ctrl + V.
4. Next, In the chart area, select the Series “Highlighted” data series and paste the shape by pressing Ctrl + V.
5. Then, right-click the Series “Highlighted” data series and then, on the shortcut menu, click Format Data Series.
6. In the Format Data Series pane click on the Fill & Line icon. Under Marker Options, set Border to Solid line, its Color to orange and its Width to 0.75 pt.
7. Next, change the y coordinate of the bars to 0.09 (range D4:D203) to align the bars with the horizontal axis.
8. Then, in the chart right-click the Series “Label” Y Error Bars and then, on the shortcut menu, click Format Error Bars. Next, in the Format Error Bars pane, under Error Bar Options, set the Error Amount to Fixed Value of 0.07. The chart should look like this: