1. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes. From the dropdown menu click on the Hexagon icon. Click anywhere in the worksheet, and then drag to place the shape.
2. While the shape is still selected, on the Shape Format tab, in the Arrange group, click Rotate, and then click Rotate Right 90°.
3. Click Shape Fill in the Shape Styles group, and under Theme Colors, pick the color you want (Brown in our case).
4. Click Shape Outline in the Shape Styles group, and under Theme Colors, pick the white color.
5. In the Size group, adjust the Height and Width to 0.37" and 0.42" respectively.
6. Press Ctrl + C to copy the shape to the Clipboard, then press Ctrl + V twice in a row to paste the shape two times onto the worksheet.
7. Repeat step 3 for the two newly created shapes and change the color to orange and grey respectively. The three shapes on the worksheet should look like this: