37. In the chart select the Best case data series. Next, click on the last data point to select it. Right-click the selected data point, and on the shortcut menu, click Add Data Label.
38. Select the added Data Label and then, in the Formula Bar, type the equal sign "=" followed by a mouse click on cell C25. Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
39. Repeat the above steps for the Base case and the Worst case data series by linking to cell C24 and cell C26 respectively.
40. Next add a Text Box shape and link it to cell C23. Add another Text Box shape and edit it to display “Forecasted”.
41. Change the color of each data label to match the color of the respective line. Make them Bold and Left Align. Resize the Plot Area so that the labels do not overlap with the lines.
42. Right-click the Horizontal (Category) Axis and then, on the shortcut menu, click Format Axis.
43. In the Format Axis pane, with Axis Options selected, set the Axis position to On tick marks.
44. Next, under Tick Marks, set the Major Type and Minor Type to Outside.
45. Add a chart title and data source. Resize the chart and by now it should look like this: